Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

        I have had so many great customer service experiences in my life but there is always an one I can never forget. It was my first time went to the Acura dealership at Reno with my buddy. He was looking a decent price SUV is because it was his first car. At that day we drove around town and visited so many dealerships in Reno and we didn't get so many attentions from those sales men. That means we were not happy with any of them even they had some good cars at good prices. Long story short, Once we step into the Acura dealership we felt so comfortable and people who work there are really chill and friendly. Our sales man was an old white male and he was really nice to us. He showed us around the show floor and took us to the waiting room for some cookies and sodas. Before we told him our requirement for the car. He already asked someone to pulled our all of their inventories and showed us at the waiting room. And we told him we probably just for looking today and the smiles still existed on his face. He told us no worries, after you take a look at our inventories I'm sure you will find something you like. I personally hate the way how the dealership take care of their customers. All they cared about is sell you the car. But at Acura of Reno, I didn't feel anything like that I felt very comfortable and chill to talk to their stuff. After we looked at what they got my buddy found the one he wants to get. We asked him to grab the key and tested drive the car. Everything is great and the car is in a good shape. He asked me should I do it tonight, I was like no bro take it easy we will come back tomorrow. The sales man looked at us and he figured that out we are not going to buy the car today. He talked to us nicely he said, No worries, talk a little bit and think for awhile. Come back tomorrow. After we left the dealership my buddy keep asked me how he likes the car and the customer service compared to the others. We came back the next day in the morning and the sales man was there already. He was really happy to see us showed up to buy the new car. After he greeted us he didn't ask about the deal he took us to the waiting room for some breakfast first. That really surprised me a lot. Normally all they want to do it sell you the car and they don't care if you still hungry or not. After another inspection they nailed the deal down and everything went smoothly. After couple months we went back for maintain the car, they still treat us like a VIP even we bought a used car from them. I ended up traded my old car for an Acura after couple months and I couldn't be happier with my new ride and their customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment