Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week 8 BOC: The Adventure

Dear friends

         I'm not sure if Im able to see you guys again. I have been locked up in this dirty, dark and wet cell for almost 20 days in Hong Kong. They caught me because I flew here with any permissions. Thank god there is a very beautiful Asian woman with me in this cell. She cooked for me for the rest of days and I have fallen in love with Asian food. I have no idea where she got everything maybe somebody is watch me right now and don't want me to die. Unfortunately she doesn't speak any English we can't talk to each other. There is one potato disc with shrimp favor in there which is the one I love the most. Hopefully I can get out of this place soon and head back to the state and I'm going to find out how to cook something like that. Well, It's getting late and I'm very depressed.
Hope everything will be better.

 Your friend
 Phileas Fogg   

No comments:

Post a Comment