Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

       For the final project, I have planned to do a video about how Phileas Fogg got caught in Hong Kong. What was going on with him in jail? What was the Asian woman looks like? What kind of food did she cooked for him? Why Phileas Fogg like the potato disc the best? When he got back to the state where did he go to find out whats in the disc. It's a very long process and I'm running out of people. I need at least a profession group that has camera guy, four actors, video editing guy etc. It's kind impossible for me to recruit all of those people to work for me for free. Anyway, I have planned this as a very beautiful short movie and people should feel how romantic and how hard Phileas Fogg's situation was. Also, our customers will enjoy this movie with our fantastic taste spicy salty shrimp favor chip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment