Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3

-->
Item #1 - Iphone 5



        I can't image what should I do with my life without my Iphone. The reason why I picked my iphone 5 as my NO. 1 item is because I need it for my daily life and it's a great helper. I use my Iphone 5 to email, texting, web surfing, navigating, taking photos and so on. IOS system has almost couple millions apps to make our life easier.

Item #2 - Subaru STI





         Subaru Impreza WRX STI is always been my dream car since I was a kid. I was lucky enough to own my dream car couple months ago. Subaru STI born as a rally car so it has all wheel drive and turbo charged engine that provide sporty feel all around. The reason why I picked it over other cars is not only because it was my dream car but a great daily driven car. It has enough power to do whatever you want to do during driving time and it's absolutely a head turner.


Item #3 Beats by Dre Headphone



         I guess sound really matters to me all the time. I recently bought my third beats by dre headphone and I guess music is my life especially house music. All we know house music required a good headphone with strong bass system. Beats by dre Studio provides all I know from a headphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment